Have a question? Need some help? Get in touch with us.
(Call Jersey for assistance during lockdown 01534 746147)
39 Commercial Arcade, St Peter Port, Guernsey GY1 1LB
Hours Of Operation:
Mon – Fri: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Sat: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m
Please avoid 1-2 p.m to facilitate staff lunch hour.
(CURRENTLY CLOSED – Emergency only)
Essential repair service available only, book a contactless, safe, collection today!
Arrange a collection of your Phone, Laptop, Console, iMac, and everything in-between, directly from your doorstep – essential only!
We can collect your device from anywhere on the island. Fill out our form below and when you’ve completed it, select an available time and we’ll do the rest! Remember, this is for essential only, we are under very specific guidelines as we are not listed on the essential worker’s list.
*If you are not essential, we still may be able to help you remotely as we are working from home. Please contact our Jersey store to arrange this.*
- To ensure the safety of our staff please remember to keep your distance at the collection time
- Do not attempt to clean your device using regular cleaning products such as bleach, this is very harmful and can strip the antibacterial coating that was put on the device by the manufacture
Process of contactless collection:
- You will receive a phone call when we arrive at your home. At this point we will discuss the best solution for you to hand over your device:
For example: When we arrive, we will call you from our vehicle asking you to place your device at your doorstep and step back from the doorway. Our service technician will then approach the door to pick up the device using protective gloves.
- We will then transport your device to our store to be disinfected and repaired.
- We will arrange the return of your device already disinfected in a contained bag. Please take your own measures when you get the device back.
- All payments can be made via BAC’s or over the phone – we cannot accept cash.